Here is cute Samantha!
JD surprised me with tickets to the Lion King. Here is a sneak pic of the finale.
The show was at the Kennedy Center. Here is a picture at the fountain.
We also went to an Orioles game. It was my first pro baseball game. We had a blast. It was a great game and the O's squeaked by with a victory!
Beautiful stadium!
One of our last nights in DC, we went to the Melting Pot. What a fun place to eat! The next picture of me and the chocolate fondue. I was in love! Wow-wee!!!
This is the 4th of July ward party. Here I'm sportin' a flag shirt. JD was insistent that I celebrated with a patriotic shirt.
That night the weather started looking bad, so we didn't get to go see fireworks. I was disappointed, so JD turned the TV on for me so I could see some fireworks. (next picture)
We also went to the zoo- I love the zoo. Here are a couple of shots.
Here is where JD spent his days at the Capitol. It's a surprise that the country can continue running without him!
JD headed into work.
This is where the hearings that JD worked on were held. Sitting is Senator Dorgan.
JD and I went to a rally to get some good picture opps. It was interesting to say the least!
One of the great things that we got to do during the summer was to go see our nieces and nephews' summer sporting events. Here is Madison and Erica.
I love this shot. It was Mom Santini's birthday. I love all of the grandkids around.

I am so glad you are having such great experiences. I'd say I'm insanely jealous but then that would be rude. :o) And I am NEVER rude........
ReplyDelete