Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Decorations

It took me much longer than I thought, but I finally got all of my Christmas decorations up. A lot of them were homemade, so it took a couple of weeks to make everything. I had to share-- Mom-- I told you I'd send you pictures!








I love all of the decorations we have- many as wedding presents. Recognize anything?
Below is a great Christmas card holder idea I got from good ol' Martha Stewart. Easy and cheap!
Gotta love a tree with the lights off.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm impressed. And thanks for the Christmas card! I couldn't figure out how you did the card holder. Do you have a link to the instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to the card holder is:

    http://marthastewartliving.com/article/bows-for-everything?autonomy_kw=Christmas%20card%20holder&rsc=header_14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I like home made the best actually. Every year as we decorate our tree it is the home made ornaments that I love the most.

    Love your Christmas card and photo!!!

    ReplyDelete