While JD went to help with the Primary activity, I whipped up some heart and lips shaped pink pancakes with strawberries and pink whip cream. I'll admit- I mostly made them for me. My mom used to treat us to pink pancakes for Valentine's Day and green pancakes for St. Patty's Day. It was a rather nostalgic breakfast!
With roses accompanying the evening, we then enjoyed a wonderful dinner at PF Chang's- one of our favorites.
Can I just say that the PF Chang's ribs are to die for?
We ended the evening by JD taking me to a drive-in movie. I've never been and have always wanted to go. Despite the movie which was pretty dumb (don't go see Paul Blart the Mall Cop...I know... we should have know by the name) we had a great time!
Thanks for the fun evening, my Valentine!

Awww... what a gorgeous couple! So good to see JD looking so happy!!
ReplyDeletecute, you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteJD has always known how to do it sweet. :D Grandma used to make us green oatmeal...I see your mom improved upon the idea. Thank goodness!!
ReplyDeleteEliza saw your picture of your wedding and she said, "That's Megan and JD getting married! She's soooo beautiful!"
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! I'm trying hard not to get jealous ;) I didn't have a valentine this year.
ReplyDeletePS did you buy that hat with the buttons on it or did you add them? I love it!