After careful brainstorming and deliberation, my special ed class has finally picked the menu for the Mother's Day Luncheon they will be hosting for their moms as part of their cooking class:
Appetizer
Nachos
Beverage
Choice between chocolate milk and Gatorade
Entree
Fish sticks
Sides
Salad and muffins
Dessert
Chocolate cake
Why do I get such a kick out of this yearly tradition at parents' expense?
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What's wrong with that meal?! It's what I'm making for dinner tonight, except I'm substituting prune cake for chocolate.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya.
Cuz it is at the parent's expense. :D
ReplyDeleteActually, it sounds like a pretty good dinner to me!
That is so funny! I would love to watch the parents enjoy their meal. It's too bad you can't eat it, what a bummer!
ReplyDelete:) It makes me so happy that you love your job and that you share it with us. You're great Megan!
ReplyDeleteMan, can I come. I want nachos. Fish stix too, that's a gourmet meal right there. In fact that just gave me an idea for what I can make for dinner tonight.
ReplyDeleteDid you see how I just spelled fish sticks? I bet your students can spell better then I can.
ReplyDelete