That poor man's head!!!! I bet he has a lot of meds back stage. It was amazing but I couldn't help but notice that as far as ballet moves go all she did was flap her arms. She's an acrobate! Still spices things up a bit. I second Rachel. I bet you and JD could do that. Say! I think I just found an opening act for the family reunion talent show next year!
Oh Brian and I could so do that!! I bet if you and JD practiced you could too. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is INCREDIBLE!
That poor man's head!!!! I bet he has a lot of meds back stage. It was amazing but I couldn't help but notice that as far as ballet moves go all she did was flap her arms. She's an acrobate! Still spices things up a bit. I second Rachel. I bet you and JD could do that. Say! I think I just found an opening act for the family reunion talent show next year!
ReplyDelete