I'm afraid to leave a comment because I wasn't home schooled.
That's funny... why can I relate?
I'd forgotten about this video. What a hoot! Now THAT is a homeschool family worth having in your homeschool network group. :D
I admit that I stacked cups too. Oh, boy. Those were the days!
WAY to funny. I love this guy!
I remember when I met you I thought, There's no way she was homeschooled! Those people are wierdies and she's normal. Your mom did a good job with you that's all I can say.
I guess we failed -- not a 6 year old surgeon or 9 year old lawyer among my, um, special children. At least we had fun. (sometimes)Love you!MomPS -- ok everybody -- watch what you say...I'm checking these posts! (and correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation...)
I'm afraid to leave a comment because I wasn't home schooled.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny... why can I relate?
ReplyDeleteI'd forgotten about this video. What a hoot! Now THAT is a homeschool family worth having in your homeschool network group. :D
ReplyDeleteI admit that I stacked cups too. Oh, boy. Those were the days!
ReplyDeleteWAY to funny. I love this guy!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I met you I thought, There's no way she was homeschooled! Those people are wierdies and she's normal. Your mom did a good job with you that's all I can say.
ReplyDeleteI guess we failed -- not a 6 year old surgeon or 9 year old lawyer among my, um, special children. At least we had fun. (sometimes)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom
PS -- ok everybody -- watch what you say...I'm checking these posts! (and correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation...)