I remember watching this video some time ago and laughing so hard because My dad actually got my mom a treatmill for a special occasion like their anniversary. Oh silly men.
I can see Nathaniel saying those things to me now because it will be a joke. He said he and JD were laughing so hard when they watched this together. The game comment is oh so true. I know Nathaniel has wanted to tell me to stop talking many times during a game, but bless his heart, it has never escaped his lips...hence the happy marriage!
Love the choreography too. This guy is goin places...
ReplyDelete:) I like his last pose with his butt sticking out. This guy is great!
ReplyDeleteI remember watching this video some time ago and laughing so hard because My dad actually got my mom a treatmill for a special occasion like their anniversary. Oh silly men.
ReplyDeleteI can see Nathaniel saying those things to me now because it will be a joke. He said he and JD were laughing so hard when they watched this together. The game comment is oh so true. I know Nathaniel has wanted to tell me to stop talking many times during a game, but bless his heart, it has never escaped his lips...hence the happy marriage!
ReplyDeleteWhat does it mean if Dad and I bought each other a treadmill for our anniversar last year? (and combined Christmas present...it was expensive, ok?)
ReplyDelete