
Last weekend the lil' sis came for a visit! We played ourselves silly. Shopping was the first item of business. Check out the jeans we found- I think they are well named!

My intelligent look.

After a happy day of shopping.

Evidence of the happy day of shopping!

Another thing we tried our hand at was making flower clips.

Crafting action shot

The end result

Off to the mall!

Paige enjoying Mexican soda

Love you, girl!
So I completely forgot you lived in AZ (I'm a smart one) until I saw this post, I'm in Phoenix this week for work, are you in the Phoenix area? We should hang out!
ReplyDeleteSo glad PJ was able to come and visit. I commented on all of her photos on FB. Looks like you two had a blast. How fun!! You both are beautiful and I love the clips!
ReplyDeleteYou and PJ are SO cool. I want a little sister!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much you two look alike. What a treat to get family to come and visit. It looks like you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSee, that is exactly why I always wanted a sister my age! Go shopping together-be crazy together and create memories. Ahhh You are one lucky girl.
ReplyDelete