Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FYI

I have been getting a little more traffic on my cooking blog from people who are interested in posting my site on theirs. I have no idea how many people will actually go to my site, but the potential is there. Up to this point, when I see a recipe that looks good, I slap it in Santini Stew for future reference. But I always try to put the name of person I got the recipe from on the bottom so I can ask questions if necessary and I know where it came from.

With other blogging sites wanting to add me to theirs, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone out there who has a problem with their name being posted on my cooking blog. I want to respect everyone's privacy, so if you are concerned with it, please let me know and I'll make sure it's not published anywhere on Santini Stew.

2 comments: