Just wanted to let you know that JD's email account got hacked into and sent out an email asking for money. He's locked out of his account. Please do NOT send any money.
If anyone knows how to resolve this quickly or has advice, can you share? This is a fun thing to deal with the day we are trying to catch our flight to DC......ugh!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, I just got an email asking for money. What a pain for you guys to deal with! And I hope you make it to DC. It has finally stopped snowing, so happy travels! Are you guys free on Wednesday? We'd love to see you!
ReplyDeleteHi I am JD's long lost cousin who lives in Las Vegas. Danielle(Hardy)Bollard. I wanted to send you guys a christmas card. please give me your address! my email is yeller042@yahoo.com. I also wanted to catch up! I miss that JD!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Danielle