Friday, January 29, 2010

Hmmmm......


I work at a small school- so small that the high school and the junior high are on the same campus. Should I be taking it as a hint that it is the junior high kids that compliment my clothes the most? Not my co-workers, not the high school students....... the junior high kids.

6 comments:

  1. Actually, what this says to me is that the elementary and the high school students are dim witts. Apparently they have two years where their spark plugs get connected in your school. Interesting. Somebody should do some research and testing!

    What I'm tryin' to say is....you are one hot momma and I LOVE the way you dress!!! Now, I do realize this is coming from someone with a jr. high mentality but.......I'm just sayin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least you get compliments. I love your style...but that's coming from a lady that doesn't get out enough to know what's in style now anyway. To me you always look so in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet your the cutest dresser ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is funny! I have a new blog. I have decided to get rid of my old blog. Check it out. Well there really isn't much on it yet!
    www.deah-deah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megs, I like you and your style. I miss the days of borrowing your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style, HS students are too proud to complement you but I'm sure they like your style too. And most teachers I know don't dress as cute as you do so they're probably just jealous or disabled fashionably so they don't say anything.

    ReplyDelete