Dearest Megan:
I am going to say this as nicely as I can.
You are done studying.
What's up with the blog? You have responsibilities.
I love you!
Mom
"mizpah"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mom,
There's NOTHING exciting going on in my life, unless you count our current obsession with The Office. That about brings you up to speed.
Love,
Your Favorite Daughter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mom,
There's NOTHING exciting going on in my life, unless you count our current obsession with The Office. That about brings you up to speed.
Love,
Your Favorite Daughter

The Office is hilarious (and a bit addicting, if I do say so myself). Responsibilities can wait...finish watching The Office and come and play games with us ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry...I'm not good at this. hi megan... I'm a friend of jd's from college and I found you guys through someone else's blog. He was one of my favorite friends and wanted to say hello! I'm Anna Sauer....and I see you're from Montana! So am I! great choice jd!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your mother Mae Mae. You need to learn to prioritize better! :D
ReplyDelete2 questions. Studying for what? Which Office character is your fav? I admit that I love Martha. Don't know why but I do. What are your thoughts on the current season verses others?
ReplyDeleteSarah-
ReplyDeleteI took the LSAT and applied for law school. We'll see if anyone accepts me. And I totally love Dwight. He reminds me of some of the Montana home schoolers I grew up with! :c) I haven't watched this season- just reruns of the older ones since we are new to it. You?