
From: http://libpweb.nus.edu.sg/llb/g/gavel.jpg
So I'm starting to hear back from law schools. I got my first letter and luckily it was a good letter rather than a rejection. So it made me realize that there might possibly be TWO schools that will accept me and that I may have to actually make a decision. I was secretly thinking that no school would want me. Granted, the school that accepted me is in Nebraska and I applied there because the app fee was cheap (who wants to live in Nebraska!?) but now that the possibility exists, I've created a list of factors that will govern our decision. Anything I should add to the list?
- Number of hours it takes to drive to Montana
- Size of bugs
- Weather
- Proximity to Trader Jo's
- Proximity to a good hair stylist (that was one that SHOULD have been added to the list in determining where JD would go......live and learn.....)
- Scariness of bugs based on a 1-10 rating scale (AZ has scarred me for life!)
- Colors of the school- and if they are cute
- a routinely working toilet in the ladies' room at the law school (I'm getting REALLY tired of the one at work!)
- an easily accessible fabulous creamery
- a good sports team (that's for JD- I'm so considerate of his needs!)
- a decent Mexican restaurant

Hello, your proximity to Ely, NV! How are we supposed to entertain ourselves without you guys to play games with. And, another factor you should consider is the amount of snow they receive. I am a fan of this Arizona sun! I will miss our Mechanic (I never thought I would say that!) Who misses their MECHANIC?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, by the way. How rude of me. I am excited you are starting to hear back. That is so fun to have options. Who knows, maybe Nebraska could turn out to be just the right place for your guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting accepted!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking...the extra credit points should be first.......and the only ones that will sway you. Because the extra credit points take care of your other criteria! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're going to law school?? Wow, look at you! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't knock Nebraska! It's beautiful in the spring, a little humid in the summer, but beautiful again in the fall! My sister lives in Omaha, and I love visiting her there. The winters are a little harsh though. If there's anything you want me to ask her about, let me know! Congrats, btw!
ReplyDelete