Monday, March 15, 2010

New Hairdo

Hey Mom! Here's the pictures I told you I'd post!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! So super cute! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I love the back too! You rock a short haircut like no one else, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae Mae!! That is ADORABLE! Love the new cut. The back is fabulous! Brilliant hair cut Mae Mae! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks Great! So do you think you've found a good hair dresser finally? Just in time to move, isn't that how it always is. Too bad it takes soo long to find one you really like.
    I love what you did. Did you tell him what you wanted or did he come up with it? Either way you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!! I love it too! The guy who cut it is amazing. It's a softer spin off of the Kate Plus 8 girl. I'm currently devising a plan to make him come with me to wherever we move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your hair! You look so freakin' stylin'!!! Way to rock it, Megs!!! Woot, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute Megan!! I love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!!! So glad it runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete