I thought that JD had finished finals a week ago, but we discovered graduation day that there was one more test left- how to put the dang hood on! We left for graduation with it still messed up, but I guess a buddy helped him out in line.
JD walking up to receive his diploma.
I LOVE this picture of JD!
JD and his good friend Nathaniel. Our families went down the law school journey together. It was fitting to have them side by side.
Us and our husbands.
The whole party.
JD and his proud parents.
JD and his proud in-laws.
James D. Santini, J.D. and James D. Santini, J.D.
JD and a very proud wife.
A celebratory dinner at P.F. Chang's
Sunday night we all met at our house for dinner and FHE.
The parents shared stories of their ancestors so we could get to know each other's family better.
Dad telling the hilarious story of how my parents met.
You amaze me, Sweetie.

Congratulations JD AND Mae Mae!!! So exciting and I would be even more excited if I knew you were coming here.....closer to me.....sigh......sob.......gulp.....hiccup.
ReplyDeleteProud of you two! I love you both tons!
SO amazing. Congrats to you both. I couldn't help and wonder about Troy's hood too. Who designs these things?! It's almost like they are saying, lets take to goofiest things we can find, mesh them together and make the graduates wear it. That can be our last good joke we can play on them. Oh! And BTW Sherri is looking fierce in those glasses. I love them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool day that was...and it was so great to be able to share it together. I sure love you guys! I still think it is so funny that we were matchy-matchy and so were our husbands. It made for a great picture.
ReplyDeleteSo STINKIN' AWESOME!! Congrats, JD!! And I think it's hilarious and appropriate that you celebrated at P.F. Chang's. Kind of like an "I will never have to work here again" moment, huh? =) Every time I see one, I still think of the time you brought me lettuce wraps and the great wall of chocolate for my birthday. Best home teacher EVER. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a "picture perfect" moment, Megs. I know firsthand the sacrifices that are made on spouses when their sweethearts are in an intensive graduate program. What an achievement for you both! So, what's next? Where will Mr. and Mrs. Santini end up?
ReplyDeleteYAYYYY!! :) Congrats!!!!!!! how exciting, with each end is a new beginning!! :)
ReplyDeleteDid you four plan that matchy-matchy pic.? =)Too cute!! What a great accomplishment! Congratulations you two! Now it's your turn Megan! Can't wait to see your graduation in 3 years!!! =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I can't wait for that day to come for us!
ReplyDeletePS...did you get my message the other day with my phone number? If not, I'll send it again!