Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Return to Spring Break- Oregon Coast

I never did finish posting about the rest of our spring break adventure. After the Redwood Forest, we headed up the Oregon coast which was a feast for the eyes! What beautiful country!!
The Sea Lion Caves




A little wildlife along the trail








The view I had most of the trip. JD is a fast walker!


In my first lighthouse






Note me wearing both mine and JD's coat.


On our way back to the car, a quarter of a mile walk down a trail, it hailed on us.


No wonder it was the off season!




This picture is made from human hair. Creepy!!


A lot of the lighthouses have living corridors below.




Mo's famous clam chowder!


Yum!






Another lighthouse!








So beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh I grew up in Oregon and we always went to the coast. That's where I made Marc take me for our honeymoon-lovely!

    ReplyDelete