Tuesday, December 14, 2010
4 Years
I've seen so many cute posts from women on their anniversaries, sharing special thoughts, and those cute poems like:
4 years
3 basketball injuries
2 pets (except for the dead goldfish)
And a partridge in a pear tree
........ or something like that. And who can resist the opportunity to post a pic or two of the wedding dress? Seriously- I don't think I've ever looked so fabulous! (I've declared it ok to be vain about how one looks on one's wedding day).
But this year, it seems lacking. I am quite emotional as I look back at the 4 short years we've spent together. I'm in awe at how much living we've done. It's been happy; it's been sad. Late nights, early sunrises. We've been stretched and made stronger. We've shared happy moments that have made lifelong memories and we've shared the fear of one of us parting from this earth. I can't believe I've been blessed to be with my best friend for eternity.
I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you have a great time. Time sure does fly doesn't it? It's so nice to have your best friend to share life with.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Mae Mae. Yes, it is okay for you to brag on how beautiful your dress was and how beautiful you were because you were!!! And you still are. Beautiful! And I know JD would agree with me whole heartedly.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! May you have many, many more!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! That was a really cute post! :)
ReplyDeleteawww. Happy Anniversary you two!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been 4 years already! Time flies. When I look at my darling husband I have to admit that it has not been perfect, down right scary sometimes but oh how I love him. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Isn't marriage an amazing thing?
ReplyDelete