So until then, here's the schedule of the shows we are on:
Extra with Mario Lopez: March 28th. Go to their site and type in your zip code to find out what time Extra is on in your neck of the woods. I was in a fake interview (Mario pretended to be having a conversation about a movie with me while I smiled and nodded), so if the segment doesn't get cut, I'll be front and center. If it does, you'll see our heads bopping about in the back behind him.
Wheel of Fortune: June 2nd and 3rd. JD tried to yell stuff and cheer obnoxiously so you could tell he was there, only to later find out on a tour that they turn the mics down when people try to do that. So you will neither see us nor hear us, but you'll know we were there!
How Do I Look?: This show is about the 6th show in, starting from April. They weren't really sure. Am I the only one who loves this show? It's so awesome. The woman who is the one being made over is Dorthy. So that will help you know if it's the right episode. Jeannie, the host, got a kick out of JD and pointed him out. The funny thing this is that right before it started, BYU won their basketball game so he was whooping and hollering like crazy during the shots of the audience cheering for the host. The timing was great!
Dr Phil: Have no idea when this one is airing. It's one of the last ones of the season. It's the episode about being addicted to chaos. It will be interesting to see how it's edited because the guest was totally putting down Dr. Phil.
Wedding Show: I found out that I am not supposed to to tell anyone the name of the show yet. That's what you get when your husband forges your signature on the releases and faxes them in. I've heard that it will air as early as May or as late as the fall. I'll let you know the details when I do. Woot! Woot!
That's all of them! Super fun!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a fun trip to LA!!!! I'm so excited to tune in to all you TV appearances! I was in a Wheel of Fortune audience once as well. That was fun. And when I lived in California, my roommate Tiffany was chosen as the person to be made over for a How Do I Look? show, so we had all the camera crews and everything in our apartment for a week. So fun! Hope JD feels better soon. And once he does, let's go out to dinner!
ReplyDelete