Monday, June 6, 2011

Swearing In

JD was sworn in today as a member of the Virginia Bar.

I wanted to swear too, so I jumped into the action.

The VA Supreme Court in action.

Anyone want to sue anyone?

7 comments:

  1. What a handsome lawyer man! And his ravishing wife. That last comment made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go JD!!! The Mike Santini clan are so proud of you and send our congratulations from California!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo!! I can't wait for our turn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations You two! To think of what you went through while living here in Tucson, and for JD to go on and graduate and then pass one of the toughest bars in the country. Wow, your family truly has been blessed, it brings a tear to my eye. You two work so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I do!!!! The dang insurance company from our car accident OVER a year ago..... Phew. Thanks for asking.

    Congratulations you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. That Anony comment was from me. :D Auntie Madussa

    ReplyDelete