I found this picture on my sister's facebook page. Many of you have never met one of the most influential people in my life- my sister Brooke. Though her life is a constant, quiet battle, she has touched so many people.
And her life is made happy and bright because of the two people who take care of her. My parents are truly a team. Throughout Brooke's life, they have taken turns staying nights at the hospital with her, providing personal care for her, and stayed home from family events to be with her.
I can't say much more than the picture itself can show- a picture is worth a thousand words.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


very sweet
ReplyDeleteMade me cry. I can't think of three people I am more privileged to know than they. I am grateful for the opportunity of the example in my life. I hope my life will be a small reflection of the Savior's love like theirs have been.
ReplyDelete