OH MY GOSH!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you!! When are you due? Do you know what you are having? How are you feeling? SOOO happy for you guys!! Congrats!!!!
Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! What a beautiful baby! Congratulations on your beautiful miracle. How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear/see more as the months pass!!!!!!!
I love that you posted pictures! I can't believe how detailed they are so early. It truly is a miracle. I think every pregnancy is a miracle, but yours somehow is more than that. I am SO excited for you guys. That is one LUCKY kid!
Oh honey, that makes me want to cry! I am SO happy for you! Will u be in UT soon? Katie and I would love to have a mini baby shower luncheon with you. Love you!
OH MY GOSH!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you!! When are you due? Do you know what you are having? How are you feeling? SOOO happy for you guys!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Your baby looks just like your favorite Auntie Madussa! She's gonna be gorgeous. I can tell. :D
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rachel
Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! What a beautiful baby! Congratulations on your beautiful miracle. How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear/see more as the months pass!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for all three of you!
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How far along? Darling already.
ReplyDeleteI love that you posted pictures! I can't believe how detailed they are so early. It truly is a miracle. I think every pregnancy is a miracle, but yours somehow is more than that. I am SO excited for you guys. That is one LUCKY kid!
ReplyDeleteOh honey, that makes me want to cry! I am SO happy for you! Will u be in UT soon? Katie and I would love to have a mini baby shower luncheon with you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS, Megan! What exciting news for you! I am very, very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you too! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete