Sunday, October 30, 2011

More Belly

Here are some belly pictures at 6 months. I'll post more about where we were and what we were doing later, but for now, here I am!


5 comments:

  1. THAT!!! Is a cute baby bump. You're gorgeous Mae Mae!

    Love,
    Auntie Madussa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted these pictures. I love the belly! I sure miss you guys. I don't think I've played Settlers with anyone since you. So long ago were the days of the "Summer of George"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly pics! Keep 'em coming! Hey, do you guys want to come up here for dinner on a Friday or Saturday night? We can get the kids to bed and then the four of us can eat, play games, hang out. Email/FB/call/text me and let me know when you are free. Or we can always get a baby-sitter and meet half-way if that is easier for you. We'll be in Chicago the weekend before and after Thanksgiving but I think we're wide open besides that!

    ReplyDelete