Your first home is so exciting! So fun painting & decorating. I guess the trade off is JD gets a sports room and you probably get the rest of the house to decorate. Now we will have to come and visit so we can meet you for sure. Like Dawn said you need to fill you backyard, we have three boys that love to run around as you can imagine. Also, it has been years since I have met JD. We would love a reunion or you two could come to Vegas. Anyway, Congratulations!
You have got to be kidding me! JD got a dedicated room to sports and the watching of it? That is incredible! Well, I am glad to hear that things are going well and that you got into your new house.
Sweet!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that? I love it! Oh we sure miss you guys.........
ReplyDeleteWow - that IS BYU blue!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the house! Looks like a lot of fun!
Love the sports room. That is so funny. Megan you are nice because I don't know that I would let Doug have a sports room. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new home. You have a huge back yard. Now all you need are some kids or a pet to run around back there.
I forgot to tell you that I really like your new background. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteYour first home is so exciting! So fun painting & decorating. I guess the trade off is JD gets a sports room and you probably get the rest of the house to decorate. Now we will have to come and visit so we can meet you for sure. Like Dawn said you need to fill you backyard, we have three boys that love to run around as you can imagine. Also, it has been years since I have met JD. We would love a reunion or you two could come to Vegas. Anyway, Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be kidding me! JD got a dedicated room to sports and the watching of it? That is incredible! Well, I am glad to hear that things are going well and that you got into your new house.
ReplyDelete