
We just moved into our first home! It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, and we are so excited!

Our very own palm tree! We've got 2.
And we've also got a lemon tree. I had never seen a lemon tree until we bought this place.
We've even got a fenced back yard with AZ brown grass.
Megan on the phone in the rubble of the move.
I LOVE the sports den with the BYU-blue wall. You've done a great job fixing it up. And the rest of the walls are beautiful too -- definitely dark white and not even close to what was there before. I can definitely tell a huge difference -- they are warm, inviting and oh so designerly. I can see you spent your painting time well. Love you! Mt Mom
ReplyDeleteWOW Megan that I so fantastic! Your own house, for real! Wahoo!!!! I am so jealous but we are shopping and hopefully we will have one, too, soon. Your furniture is lovely, your hardwood floors are gorgeous (love wood floors!) and I am so glad you are keeping your BYU pride! hee hee! Love you, Ness
ReplyDeleteMegs - You have dark brown hair now! Way cute!!
ReplyDelete