This week I was a lucky girl! My dear sister Paige came for a visit. We haven't seen each other in a year!!! It was so great to see her and I'm so glad it will only be 3 months until I see her again. We stuffed our faces with a new discovery- Senora Hot Dogs and Mexican Mango-coconut-slushy-ice cream-stuff.
The hair do attempted above didn't turn out so good. She ended up totally fro-dified.
Hey! How fun PJ got to come and visit. Sista's should see each other OFTEN.....when you gonna come visit......HUH? HUH? HUH? You wouldn't want your Levi to forget his Mae Mae now would you???
Wow you guys look alike!!
ReplyDeleteHey! How fun PJ got to come and visit. Sista's should see each other OFTEN.....when you gonna come visit......HUH? HUH? HUH? You wouldn't want your Levi to forget his Mae Mae now would you???
ReplyDeleteHi megan!Glad to be going back to AZ? When I went to Washington D.C. I wanted to live there...Check out my blog, I did some revamp...
ReplyDelete