Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

This year JD and I were invited to a Halloween party put on by a couple of our friends. It was so much fun and so fun to watch all of the kids play. Here are some pictures:









We had the best costumes- I must admit. JD was a lumber jack and I was a Redskins football player.









Don't mess!


The men bobbed for apples while the women took pictures and then disappeared once the men declared it was their turn. We're not stupid!







Do you think my friends would mind if I stole their children?



Halloween pinata




My friend Lori's baby dressed as a flower. How cute is that!?!


And the best pictures of the night-- Kate (my friend Tennelle's daughter). I was going to lick up the sprinkles, but she beat me to it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Mae Mae! This summer has been stressful on you hasn't it? I can't believe the dark circles under your eyes. :o)

    Looks like a lot of fun and that flower on that babies head is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your pictures worked out. That was fun wasn't it. And Yes you were the best dressed. There's no way I was going to mess with ya. Love the post.

    ReplyDelete