Friday, August 28, 2009

Our New Kitty!

I don't know what got into me, but I found myself coming home with a kitten. Although I look at these pictures and I ask myself- who WOULDN'T come home with this kitten?
He was actually abandoned out in the middle of nowhere. He was found with his eyes still closed and crying. The couple who found him fed him by bottle, litter box trained him, and then gave him away. He's so cute!

His name is Simon.


5 comments:

  1. Simon is SO cute! I would have come home with him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon! From someone else that seems to come home with abandoned pets.......it's in your blood......sorry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think his name should be Walter. he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kittens! How sweet! We got a 4-month kitten from the local shelter when we were newlyweds. Cali has been with us for 4 years now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our best pet was a rescue! They find you. Simon is adorable... like his new owner. You need another one so you can name it "Schuster".

    ReplyDelete