Monday, September 26, 2011

It's a Girl!!!!

Baby Faith Sherriann Santini will be her name. Faith after everything she's already taught us and Sherriann after my mother who helped pray this baby here. 

Oh, goody! Girl stuff!!

5 comments:

  1. congrats! I love the name!!! Your aunt Rachel is going to go crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you send me your address so I can send little Faith a headband made with love from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHH! I am so excited for you! I love that you are naming her that. She is a definite miracle and result of lots of faith. You are going to have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I totally guessed wrong. I just knew it was a boy. Girls are SO much fun and you know how they say there is a sucker born every minute? Well there's a sucker created every minute a girl is born. JD is toast. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it! I knew it! I called it! I'm workin' on those girly clothes...... :D

    Love,
    Auntie Madussa

    ReplyDelete