If you haven't sent me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog, which will become private soon, send me a message so I can put you on my list!
| This is Faith's winter hat. We put it on her to take her home and she looks hilarious in it! The pom pom is almost as big as her head! |
| I loved making little sets. This hat and booties set is for when she's a little bigger. |
| Another set |
| More flannel blankets. I am loving the coziness and weight of these. I need to make more. |
| These are really nice too. I took some cheap cloth diapers and added flannel to the back. Super absorbent and the flannel helps the burp cloth to stick to your shoulder. |
| At the last minute I decided to add a matching pair of booties to the hat. These are sooooo tiny. They fit her tiny little feet perfectly. |
| Another little hat |
| And finally, reversible booties. Too cute! And they actually stay on really well if I put socks on with them. |

Please send me an invite for when you go private! Prshaw@juno.com. And CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are going to be an awesome mommy!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to add me to your list when you change your blog!!! Can't wait to see more pics of Faith. Love ya Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't even know you knew how to sew. You are a woman of many talents. Those are darling. So cute in fact you could sell those!! I cant wait to see photos of your little girl.. but I'll settle for some super cute homemade baby clothes. =)
ReplyDeleteI love the hat/shoe sets. Way too cute! How did you make the shoes? I love them. I am just so thrilled for you guys. I think about you holding your little baby girl and it just makes me soooo happy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I do want to follow your blog, Megan. Wildbeckers < gmail > Dot com
ReplyDeleteMae Mae! Those are adorable!!! Photos of Faith wearing all of that requested please! :)
ReplyDelete