What is it with guys feeling the need to dress up for games they watch in the living room?
I'll admit, it's cute. And no- this is not the facial expression that describes how these two felt about the results of the game last night.
JD is holding his phone as he texts me! I still can't believe the game....disappointing in a lot of ways. Well, we'll see what we can do next year.
Don't EVEN get me started!!!!And what is wrong with dressing up even if you're in your own living room? You need to get you a cougaretss outfit girl! Show some spirit!!! :o)Sorry I missed your call the other night. Wasn't a good day. I do appreciate you calling and checking up on me. Sure do miss you........
Grrr. When BYU gets beat by Utah it's not pretty in the Grigg home. Oh well life goes on... right? =) by the way I like the new back ground and pictures.
JD is holding his phone as he texts me! I still can't believe the game....disappointing in a lot of ways. Well, we'll see what we can do next year.
ReplyDeleteDon't EVEN get me started!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd what is wrong with dressing up even if you're in your own living room? You need to get you a cougaretss outfit girl! Show some spirit!!! :o)
Sorry I missed your call the other night. Wasn't a good day. I do appreciate you calling and checking up on me. Sure do miss you........
Grrr. When BYU gets beat by Utah it's not pretty in the Grigg home. Oh well life goes on... right? =) by the way I like the new back ground and pictures.
ReplyDelete