Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I thought it was a fluke but it's really true!
I have a couple of friends I've been running with over the last while, and last Thursday we ran 8 stinkin' entire miles! I thought it was a fluke, but last night we did it again! 8 miles! Running the whole way without stopping. It took an hour and a half, but we did it! I am preparing for a half marathon in June, so I've got a lot to do still to get ready, but I'm over half way there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 miles really is a long way. I am glad to have you to do this with. I couldn't do it on my own! Thanks for getting me into this!
ReplyDeleteWow! Way to go! You are amazing. I die going up the stairs at school. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Mae Mae! You totally rock! That is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI was training for a half when I got pregnant with Ashton (maybe that will happen for you!). If you can run 8 miles on any given day, you can do it, girl! YOU CAN DO IT!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Good for you! Dave is running the DC 1/2 marathon on Saturday. But you and Dave are inspiring me to start running again!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Christian is hoping to do a half-marathan this Spring, too, but he's only up to 4 miles...still a ways to go...
ReplyDelete