Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Your Next American Idol



Hands down.

8 comments:

  1. Is it a he or a she? I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last statement was funny. He DOES sport a new make-up and hair look every week.

    Though his music styling is NOT my taste, I must admit this guy's got "it." The range, the stage presence, the personality . . . everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I'm not in to him. I must be missing something.

    I love Megan! And Lil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! That guy has a greeeaaaat voice! He blows me away everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im am not into him either. sorry. I havent really picked my fav yet. Probably Danny...not really your "star" yet but he has potential...if he got the dance thing down and got rid of the glasses...

    I also like Megan. Not a great singer...but I like her. Doubt she will go to much further unless she steps it up. I thought Allison did well too...hmm. we will see after tonight. I think Adam's whole look throws me off. im not into the black hair...side bangs, on guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? You've got to be kidding! He can sing, no doubt, but so can the other guys and he is beyond weird...cocky...and has way more confidence than he deserves. Danny or Matt are my guesses, but I agree that whether I like it or not, Adam will be around for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, I forgot how much you like to accessorize...no wonder you like this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm afraid I have to agree.....not that I'm admitting to watching or anything.......

    ReplyDelete