Part 1 of our trip home from Allen and Caitlin's wedding was San Francisco. What a cool place! The city is so cool looking, the ocean amazing, and we didn't see any freaks. We've decided we are moving there.... we are going to live in one of the condos by the bay. Anyone got a million dollars?
Here we are at the famous Pier 39. You can see Alcatraz in the background.

You will notice that in all of pictures I'm basically wearing the same thing. That is because the one sweatshirt I threw into my luggage at the last moment ended up very handy when the weather was kinda chilly and windy the whole time.

On Pier 39 we ran into the most hilarious seals. No, he's not dead, he's sunning himself.

The Golden Gate bridge!

And a real cable car.

These guys were amazing. People had to go up and touch them to see if they were real.
The sea food was to die for.

The perfect store for me.

Yum!

Happiness is chocolate.

Chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate fudge in a chocolate cone. We love you San Francisco!
When were you in San Francisco? We were there May 21-23. That would be funny if we were there the same time!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about using the last minute addition sweat shirt the whole time!! It was a little chilly!!
These photos remind me of Tyler and Alex's wedding. We had SO much fun in San Fran and that last photo of you eating that ice cream........oh those are memories I'd like to relive!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you go and get any bread?? And eat the entire loaf while walking around looking at Alcatraz?
Awesome! Seafood, the ocean, purses and chocolate. Sounds like Heaven on earth. Your pictures made me miss my home town. I grew up on the coast. Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos. You guys looked like you had a great time. How could you not?
ReplyDeleteHappiness is chocolate! What a fun trip. I had the same problem when I went to SF. No one told me that Northern Cali--SF is cold. I had one hoodie and that was it, I wore it the whole trip. :) Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteI took an almost identical trip in high school--same tin men, seals, chocolate...isn't is a fun place?!
ReplyDelete